Saturday, July 2, 2016

Campus Barcellona! That's Our Life for trips

Greetings, everybody! Saludos from Barcelona, Spain! Believe it or not… I'm still here, I have two more months until I complete my semester abroad and I can say in actuality this has been THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!

 Presently place yourself in my shoes. You experience these fantastic undertakings and meet such a large number of new individuals. They turn out to be so exceptional to you despite the fact that you've let yourself know such a variety of times to stay confined.

Since at last, this experience abroad is only an air pocket, which, before long, will blast and unexpectedly, you will need to backtrack to your "typical" life. What might you do? How might you oversee?

Barcelona feels like home to me now and the companions I made here and with whom I now share such a large number of stories feel like my little family. I cherish Worcester and a piece of me is eager to go home, however Barcelona is my unique spot and I would prefer not to take off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment